How to Not Regret the Paint Color You ChooseThe secret? It’s all about the lighting. Here’s how to get it right. ReadVisit houselogic.com for more articles like this.© Copyright
WHAT AFFECTS PROPERTY VALUE
Dated: April 27 2018
Some the features that increase property values are obvious—like a remodeled bathroom, a modern kitchen, or a sought-after neighborhood. But here are a few features and circumstances you have not have realized can affect property values.
1. The neighbors: Not every neighborhood or community has an HOA that can keep the neighbors from going overboard with decorations or neglecting to care for their home. Homes adjacent to crazy neighbors can potentially be undervalued.
2. Trendy groceries and coffee: Recent statistics suggest that if your home is a short walk from popular grocery stores like Whole Foods or coffee chains like Starbucks, it can actually appreciate faster than the national average.
3. Mature trees: A big beautiful tree in the front yard is enviable, and it’s not something that can be easily added to any home. Homes with mature trees tend to get a little boost in value.
4. Parking: This isn’t too much of an issue if you live in the suburbs or in a rural area, but residents in dense cities can have real problems with parking, and homeowners might need to rent a spot just to guarantee a place to park each night. That’s why having guaranteed parking in urban areas will raise property values.
5. The front entrance: First impressions matter to buyers—many will cross a home off their list within 10 seconds of stepping through the front door. An appealing front door, a friendly entryway, and a functioning doorbell are all necessities for getting top dollar.
Buying? ➡️ bit.ly/3bsanGy
FREE Home Evaluation ➡️ bit.ly/3eEQWvQ
Ted M. Daigle eXp Realty
1720 Kaliste Saloom Rd Suite B-2
Lafayette, Louisiana 70508
Ted M. Daigle | Realtor
About Ted Daigle – Realtor Growing up in Church Point, LA instilled values of hard work and dedication, which has carried over into every aspect of his life, including real estate. This Lafayette r....
Latest Blog Posts
How to Pick your Lender for your First Home or RefinancingYour lender is one person that can make or break you with finances towards your home. Before you become involved with anyone that will
Avoid These Home Buyer Turnoffs and Sell Your Home faster You know you should avoid garish paint colors and weird additions if you’re trying to sell a house. However, did you know