Why Selling Your Lafayette Area House with a Real Estate Professional Is EssentialSelling your house is no simple task. And when you sell on your own – known as a FSBO (or For Sale by
Simple Tips for Achieving a Bigger-Looking Kitchen
Dated: September 25 2018
Probably because any “achievement” is something that’s honored and rewarded from kindergarten on, the word automatically triggers a positive reaction.
So for Lafayette readers who happened upon last week’s Realty Times article about how to “achieve a bigger kitchen” without busting the family budget, the piece would have been worth a look. And in fact, author Brad Miller actually did offer up some creative approaches. Here are some wallet-friendly ideas for Lafayette sellers looking to increase the value of their kitchen:
· Go for a slimmer fridge (the tall, thin 28-inchers hold a lot of food).
· Ditch double sinks (a single large one takes up less space; actually makes washing large pans easier; allows more counter space).
· Use a compact dishwasher (appropriate for condos—but we might question this one for the average Lafayette family).
· Remove some hardware (press-activated cabinet doors and drawers provide a less cluttered, expansive appearance).
· Light the cabinets (eliminating shadows makes a kitchen “feel roomier”) There are a wide range of possibilities (glass-doored cabinets can even be handsomely lit from the inside).
The Realty Times layout included photos illustrating the bigger-looking kitchen ideas in action—and they really did look convincing.
If you are planning to sell your own Lafayette home, identifying the least costly approaches for making needed improvements is a fine place to start. I can help there—as with all the other facets that go into a successful sale. I hope you’ll give me a call!
Homes for Sale in Lafayette
Buying? ➡️ bit.ly/3bsanGy
FREE Home Evaluation ➡️ bit.ly/3eEQWvQ
Ted M. Daigle eXp Realty
1720 Kaliste Saloom Rd Suite B-2
Lafayette, Louisiana 70508
Ted M. Daigle | Realtor
About Ted Daigle – Realtor Growing up in Church Point, LA instilled values of hard work and dedication, which has carried over into every aspect of his life, including real estate. This Lafayette r....
Latest Blog Posts
Important Distinction: Homes Are Less Affordable, Not UnaffordableIt’s impossible to research the subject of buying a home without coming across a headline declaring that the fall in home