Why Selling Your Lafayette Area House with a Real Estate Professional Is EssentialSelling your house is no simple task. And when you sell on your own – known as a FSBO (or For Sale by
Selling Your House Here’s Why You Need A Pro In Your Corner!
Dated: April 22 2019
Real estate agents are trained and experienced in the negotiation while, in most cases, the seller is not. Home Sellers must realize that their ability to negotiate will determine whether or not they get the best deal for themselves and their families.
Here is a list of just some of the people with whom the seller must be prepared to negotiate with if they decide to For Sale by Owner (FSBO):
- The buyer, who wants the best deal possible
- The buyer’s agent, who solely represents the best interests of the buyer
- The buyer’s attorney (in some parts of the country)
- The home inspection companies, which work for the buyer and will almost always find some problems with the house
- The termite company, if there are challenges
- The buyer’s lender, if the structure of the mortgage requires the sellers’ participation
- The appraiser, if there is a question of value
- The title company, if there are challenges with certificates of occupancy (CO) or other permits
- The town or municipality, if you need to get the CO permits mentioned above
- The buyer’s buyer, in case there are challenges with the house your buyer is selling
The percentage of home sellers who have hired real estate agents to sell their homes has increased steadily over the last 20 years. Let’s get together to discuss all that we can do to make the process of selling your house easier for you.
Homes for Sale in Lafayette
Buying? ➡️ bit.ly/3bsanGy
FREE Home Evaluation ➡️ bit.ly/3eEQWvQ
Ted M. Daigle eXp Realty
1720 Kaliste Saloom Rd Suite B-2
Lafayette, Louisiana 70508
Ted M. Daigle | Realtor
About Ted Daigle – Realtor Growing up in Church Point, LA instilled values of hard work and dedication, which has carried over into every aspect of his life, including real estate. This Lafayette r....
Latest Blog Posts
Important Distinction: Homes Are Less Affordable, Not UnaffordableIt’s impossible to research the subject of buying a home without coming across a headline declaring that the fall in home