To Renovate or Not To Renovate Your Lafayette Home Before You SellWhen thinking about selling your home in the Lafayette LA area, homeowners often feel they need to get their house ready with some
Selling Your House Here’s Why You Need A Pro In Your Corner!
Dated: April 22 2019
Real estate agents are trained and experienced in the negotiation while, in most cases, the seller is not. Home Sellers must realize that their ability to negotiate will determine whether or not they get the best deal for themselves and their families.
Here is a list of just some of the people with whom the seller must be prepared to negotiate with if they decide to For Sale by Owner (FSBO):
- The buyer, who wants the best deal possible
- The buyer’s agent, who solely represents the best interests of the buyer
- The buyer’s attorney (in some parts of the country)
- The home inspection companies, which work for the buyer and will almost always find some problems with the house
- The termite company, if there are challenges
- The buyer’s lender, if the structure of the mortgage requires the sellers’ participation
- The appraiser, if there is a question of value
- The title company, if there are challenges with certificates of occupancy (CO) or other permits
- The town or municipality, if you need to get the CO permits mentioned above
- The buyer’s buyer, in case there are challenges with the house your buyer is selling
The percentage of home sellers who have hired real estate agents to sell their homes has increased steadily over the last 20 years. Let’s get together to discuss all that we can do to make the process of selling your house easier for you.
Homes for Sale in Lafayette
Buying? ➡️ bit.ly/3bsanGy
FREE Home Evaluation ➡️ bit.ly/3eEQWvQ
Ted M. Daigle eXp Realty
1720 Kaliste Saloom Rd Suite B-2
Lafayette, Louisiana 70508
Ted M. Daigle | Realtor
About Ted Daigle – Realtor Growing up in Church Point, LA instilled values of hard work and dedication, which has carried over into every aspect of his life, including real estate. This Lafayette r....
Latest Blog Posts
4 Ways to Be Ready for a Bidding War In Lafayette LAIn today's competitive Lafayette Real Estate market, the average home for sale receives multiple offers. Let's connect to make sure you're fully
Don’t Sell on Your Own Just Because It’s a Sellers’ MarketIn a sellers’ market in Lafayette, some homeowners might be tempted to try to sell their house on